Business disputes include not only business-to-business and individual-to-business (external) disputes, but also internal disputes among partners, shareholders, or other power brokers within a company. TLD Law attorneys are experienced in corporate matters from formation to litigation of related external and internal business disputes including the following:
- Partnership or Owner Disputes
- Unfair Business Practices
- Copyright and Trademark Infringement
- Business Fraud / Embezzlement
- Judicial Dissolution of Business Entities
- Shareholder Derivative Lawsuits
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty/ Misappropriation of Assets
- Collection Cases
- Breach of Contract and Breach of Warranty
- Intentional or Negligent Interference with Contractual Relationships or Prospective Business Advantage
TLD Law has attorneys that specialize in business disputes and related business litigation matters for any business and any dispute. We can handle trials, mediation, arbitration, and litigation for business cases in any court in Southern California.
External Business Disputes
Business litigation has been a point of pride for TLD Law since its inception. We have litigated multitudes of cases involving claims against one business by another, claims by individuals against a company, and even claims by governmental or regulatory agencies against a business. Our approach is always the same no matter what type of dispute: To provide the best and most valuable counsel.
Internal Business Disputes
Internal disputes are often the most devastating or fatal to a business. TLD Law has the necessary understanding of the nuanced realm of internal corporate disputes, which provides clients with a strategic advantage in litigation, negotiations, and resolution of these disputes. Because our firm is full-service, we evaluate business disputes from multiple platforms to ensure that a good idea from a litigation standpoint is also a good idea from a business operations perspective. Most importantly, we understand that internal business disputes often diminish a business’s functionality, so we strive to be as efficient and valuable as possible.
Other Types of Disputes
TLD represents clients on either side of the disputes in:
- Employment (including sexual harassment and age discrimination) cases
- OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) claims
- Trade secret violations
- Breach of contract disagreements
- Tort cases
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims
- Privacy disputes
- Cybersecurity problems
- Regulatory enforcement actions
In every type of matter, our goal is to represent our clients with zeal and professionalism.
For more information about business dispute matters in Southern California, please contact TLD Law for a consultation.