TLD Law is proud to announce that partner Shannon Jenkins was rated “AV Preeminent” by The Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™. This rating is based on peer review surveys conducted by Martindale-Hubbell. The Peer Review Ratings reflect a combination of achieving a Very High General Ethical Standards rating and a Legal Ability numerical rating. Legal Ability ratings are based on performance in five key areas, rated on a scale of 1 to 5 (with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest.) These areas are:
- Legal Knowledge – Lawyer’s familiarity with the laws governing his/her specific area of practice(s)
- Analytical Capabilities – Lawyer’s creativity in analyzing legal issues and applying technical knowledge
- Judgment – Lawyer’s demonstration of the salient factors that drive the outcome of a given case or issue
- Communication Ability – Lawyer’s capability to communicate persuasively and credibly
- Legal Experience – Lawyer’s degree of experience in his/her specific area of practice(s)
The numeric ratings range may coincide with the appropriate Certification Mark:
- AV Preeminent® (4.5-5.0) – AV Preeminent® is a significant rating accomplishment – a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
- BV Distinguished® (3.0-4.4) – BV Distinguished® is an excellent rating for a lawyer with some experience. A widely respected mark of achievement, it differentiates a lawyer from his or her competition.
- Rated (1.0-2.9) – The Peer Review Rated designation demonstrates that the lawyer has met the very high criteria of General Ethical Standing.
Congratulations to Shannon Jenkins from all of us at TLD Law!
is a partner at TLD Law. She is an employment defense attorney. Consistent with the firm’s legacy of excellence representing businesses, she works with all sizes of employers and executives in business litigation and employment-related disputes. She guides employers through individual and class action cases, administrative judicial forums including the Labor Commissioner, the Employment Development Department (EDD), the Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH) and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and alternative dispute resolution. Shannon primarily works out of the firm’s Irvine, CA office.
To contact Shannon please email her at email@example.com or (949) 756-0684.