TLD Law is proud to announce that attorney Jennifer A. Lumsdaine was rated “AV Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™. This rating is based on peer review surveys conducted by Martindale-Hubbell. The Peer Review Ratings reflect a combination of achieving a Very High General Ethical Standards rating and a Legal Ability numerical rating. Legal Ability ratings are based on performance in five key areas:
- Legal Knowledge – Lawyer’s familiarity with the laws governing his/her specific area of practice(s)
- Analytical Capabilities – Lawyer’s creativity in analyzing legal issues and applying technical knowledge
- Judgment – Lawyer’s demonstration of the salient factors that drive the outcome of a given case or issue
- Communication Ability – Lawyer’s capability to communicate persuasively and credibly
- Legal Experience – Lawyer’s degree of experience in his/her specific area of practice(s)
Martindale-Hubbell describes the AV Preeminent® rating as “a significant rating accomplishment – a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.”
Jennifer Lumsdaine is a partner at TLD Law. Her practice focuses on assisting fiduciaries and businesses both in litigation and in formulating best practices to prevent litigation. Ms. Lumsdaine has extensive experience in probate and trust litigation including with contested fiduciary accountings, breach of fiduciary duty claims, Will or Trust contests, and financial elder abuse. Ms. Lumsdaine is also a Certified Information Privacy Professional and has a growing practice advising business clients on their privacy policies, terms & conditions, CCPA compliance and data breach notifications.
To contact Jennifer Lumsdaine please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or (562) 923-0971.