TLD Law has been assisting privately held companies across many different industries with mergers & acquisition transactions since 1961. From the initial stages of a transaction, to the due diligence process, through the completion of the transaction, our goal is to help you get the deal done as smoothly and as effectively as possible. We handle all aspects of stock and asset purchases, including letters of intent, due diligence, purchase agreement preparation and review, closings and earn-out strategies.
WHY CHOOSE TLD LAW?
• Master of Laws in Taxation (LLM)
• Depth of knowledge (3 attorneys with a combined 45 years’ of experience)
• Past Chair of the OCBA Business & Corporate Law Section
• Super Lawyer Rising Star Designation
• Super Lawyer Designation
• AV Rated
• Skilled Nursing Facilities in Los Angeles with 120 beds and 2 locations for $17M
• Document Recording and Delivery Service with locations throughout California for $12.5M
• Split off of retail sandwich operation with 25 existing locations for $8M
• Sale of stucco manufacturing business to international competitor
• Sale of primary medical practice to local hospital affiliate
• Sale of reproductive endocrinology practice and associated lab in Orange County
TLD LAW AT A GLANCE:
At TLD Law, our diversity of perspectives, experience, and knowledge enable us to collaborate with our clients throughout their lifetimes and to provide personalized, insightful, and effective legal solutions that have positive and lasting impacts. Driven by exceptional legal minds who have deep-rooted local and regional knowledge and are passionate about their work, we represent our clients with visionary approaches and personalized care.
We are tenacious, inventive, and protective of our clients, our team, and their needs.
Established in 1961 by Harold T. Tredway, TLD Law has long been recognized for its legal achievements, for providing consistent, expert guidance and counsel to meet our clients’ legal needs and that includes our tradition of giving back to our community. Today our dedication is visible in our team of top legal professionals, a diverse group of attorneys who are renowned for their comprehensive practice area knowledge.
NAMWOLF & WBENC CERTIFIED
TLD Law is a model for diversity and inclusion. We are members of the National Association of Minority and Women Owned Law Firms (NAMWOLF). NAMWOLF is a network of the most outstanding law firms in the country. This organization invites less than 1% of law firms nationwide to become members of its network, and in 2018 we were included in this prestigious group. In addition, we are members of the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). WBENC is the largest certifier of women-owned businesses in the U.S., and a leading advocate for women business owners and entrepreneurs.
Questions? Please contact Brooke Pollard, Esq. at (949) 756-0684 to see if we can be of assistance.