Daniel R. Gold was admitted to the State Bar of California and the United States District Court in 1993. He joined Tredway Lumsdaine & Doyle LLP (TLD) in 1994, becoming a partner of the firm in 2002. Since joining TLD, Mr. Gold’s practice has emphasized family law, participating in over 100 contested hearings and trials. Mr. Gold has been certified by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization as a family law specialist. The Board establishes minimum required practice, education and trial experience to be certified. At this time, there are only approximately 1,200 attorneys out of 200,000 attorneys practicing state wide, certified to be specialists.
Mr. Gold is a member of the Los Angeles and Orange County Bar Associations Family Law Sections, and the American Bar Association. He has given back to the community as a three-time President of the Downey Optimist Club.
Mr. Gold works primarily from the firm’s Irvine office.
RECOGNITION & AWARDS
- Certified Family Law Specialist, State Bar of California
- Southern California SuperLawyers
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Member, Los Angeles Bar Association
- Member, Orange County Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- President, Downey Optimist Club
- University of California at Los Angeles (B.A., 1984)
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law (J.D., with distinction, 1993, Dean\’s List)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California, 1993
- California, 1993