TLD Law is proud to announce that attorney Megan A. Moghtaderi was rated “AV Preeminent” by The Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™. This rating is based on peer review surveys conducted by Martindale-Hubbell. The Peer Review Ratings reflect a combination of achieving a Very High General Ethical Standards rating and a Legal Ability numerical rating. Legal Ability ratings are based on performance in five key areas, rated on a scale of 1 to 5 (with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest.) These areas are:
- Legal Knowledge – Lawyer’s familiarity with the laws governing his/her specific area of practice(s)
- Analytical Capabilities – Lawyer’s creativity in analyzing legal issues and applying technical knowledge
- Judgment – Lawyer’s demonstration of the salient factors that drive the outcome of a given case or issue
- Communication Ability – Lawyer’s capability to communicate persuasively and credibly
- Legal Experience – Lawyer’s degree of experience in his/her specific area of practice(s)
The numeric ratings range may coincide with the appropriate Certification Mark:
- AV Preeminent® (4.5-5.0) – AV Preeminent® is a significant rating accomplishment – a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
- BV Distinguished® (3.0-4.4) – BV Distinguished® is an excellent rating for a lawyer with some experience. A widely respected mark of achievement, it differentiates a lawyer from his or her competition.
- Rated (1.0-2.9) – The Peer Review Rated designation demonstrates that the lawyer has met the very high criteria of General Ethical Standing.
Congratulations to Megan A. Moghtaderi from all of us at TLD Law!
Ms. Moghtaderi’s practice includes estate planning for generational wealth, fiduciary representation, trust and estate administration, inheritance litigation, probate, conservatorships, and elder law. Her clients include private fiduciaries, medical providers, IT professionals, as well as business owners, entrepreneurs, corporate institutions and philanthropists.
To contact Megan A. Moghtaderi please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or (949) 756-0684.