Mark C. Doyle, a partner since 1988, has been rated “A-V Preeminent” by his peers, the highest rating issued by Lexis Nexis|Martindale Hubbel. Having earned a Masters in Law, with High Distinction from Loyola Law School, Mr. Doyle’s advises his valued clients both individual, professional and corporate, on a full range of estate, business and tax planning matters.
Mr. Doyle’s expertise includes creating both revocable and irrevocable trusts, family limited partnerships and limited liability companies to assist clients in establishing businesses, minimizing taxes and developing succession plans.
Recent transactions include forming a defective grantor trust and structuring the sale of a substantial stake in a closely held company preparing to go public. Assisting a large group of physicians in forming a joint venture with a regional hospital and management company to establish an outpatient surgery center. Establishing a family limited partnership for a client holding commercial properties to provide asset protection, enable gifting and succession planning. Negotiated a loan workout for a regional bank.
Representative clients include high net worth individuals, professionals, closely held and public companies as well as fiduciaries and financial institutions. Mr. Doyle is part of a select network of pre-qualified attorneys providing legal advice to advisors and clients of UBS Financial Services throughout the United States.
Mr. Doyle earned his Bachelor of Arts, cum laude from Loyola Marymount University in 1980, J.D. in 1980 and Masters in Law in Taxation with High Distinction, in 2005 from Loyola Law School.
RECOGNITION & AWARDS
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating
- Southern California SuperLawyers
- Excellence in Entrepreneurship Award Nomination, Orange County Business Journal
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Board Member, Bonita Canyon Homeowners Association
- Member, Orange County Estate Planning Council
- Member, Hoag Hospital Foundation
- Member, 552 Club
- Board Member, Crystal Cove Alliance
- Alumni, Mater Dei Quaterback Club
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles (LLM Taxation, 2005, High Distinction)
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles (J.D., 1983, Dean\’s List)
- Loyola Marymount University (B.A., 1980, cum laude)
- California, 1983