Carlos A. Becerra is an associate at Tredway, Lumsdaine & Doyle LLP, where his practice involves a broad range of civil litigation and corporate matters, including business litigation, complex litigation, employment law, intellectual property, real estate, personal injury, and corporate/transactional work. Mr. Becerra joined the firm in 2012.
Mr. Becerra graduated from the University of California San Diego with a Bachelor of Science in Economics Management Science after only three years of attendance in the Spring of 2005. After graduating from UCSD, he served as Director of Freedom Is Not Free, a non-partisan, non-profit organization that aids wounded troops and their families and subsequently worked in Business Development within Start-Up companies.
Mr. Becerra went on to graduate from the University of California Hastings College of the Law with an emphasis in Civil Litigation in the Spring of 2010. While Mr. Becerra attended law school he was a member of the Dean’s distinguished honor role and a George Moscone Merit Scholar Finalist. Prior to joining TLD, Carlos began his legal career working as a business and real estate litigation associate at Riley & Associates in Los Angeles, CA.
Mr. Becerra is a member of the American Bar Association, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Orange County Bar Association, and is admitted to practice before all California State Courts, and the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
RECOGNITION & AWARDS
- Avvo Client’s Choice Award, 2014
- Avvo Superb Rating (Highest Possible Rating) 2014
- Dale Carnegie Best Oralist Award, 2013
- George Moscone Merit Scholar Finalist, 2010
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Deputy Regional President of Hispanic National Bar Association, 2014 – Present
- Board Member, Social Chair of Ronald McDonald House Red Shoe Society, 2014 – Present
- Preferred Vendor & Business Partner, Los Angeles County Medical Association, 2012 – Present
- Preferred Vendor, Business Partner & Featured Speaker, Orange County Medical Association, 2012 – Present
- Preferred Vendor, Business Partner & Featured Speaker, Southern California Veterinary Medical Association, 2012 – Present
- Featured Speaker, Kiwanis International, Downey, CA, 2014 – Present
- Featured Speaker, North Redondo Beach Business Association, 2014 – Present
- Featured Speaker, Long Beach Chamber of Commerce, 2014 – Present
- Member, Beverly Hills Bar Association, 2010 – Present
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association, 2010 – Present
- Member, Orange County Bar Association, 2012 – Present
- University of California, San Diego (B.S., 2005)
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law (J.D., 2010)
- California, 2010
- United States District Court, Central District of California